HAE IN-MOTION 5K
Saturday, November 18, 2017
Camp Mabry, 2200 West 35th Street, Austin, TX 78703
*See Camp Mabry rules below*
7:00 am Registration Opens, 8:00 am 5K Start
-4 Days left to register for the HAE IN-MOTION 5K at Camp Mabry in Austin, TX. Register today using the Register Button under the photo at the top of the page.
There are a few very important rules about entering Camp Mabry that we want to be sure you are aware of and abide by:
1. This is an active military base, and ALL participants will be required to present a government-issued photo identification card for main gate entry to Camp Mabry. Minors without a government-issued photo identification card must remain in direct care and supervision of an adult at all times.
2. Camp Mabry contains an indigenous population of wild animals. In order to protect the health and safety of resident wildlife and also protect event participants, event organizers must notify participants of the NO PET policy. An exception is granted for service animals.
The HAE-In-Motion® 5K events serve as the largest HAEA fundraising campaign. We are encouraging all patients and members of the HAEA community to get involved in the HAE-In-Motion 5K events that are taking place across the country in 2017 to raise awareness and help HAE patients achieve lifelong health. We need your participation and support to make these events successful!
We chose the name HAE-In-Motion to portray the three fundamental pillars of HAEA's overall commitment to improving the lives of HAE patients:
- The increasing momentum in our research efforts,
- The mile markers crossed in realizing treatments to help HAE patients lead normal lives,
- The strides toward finding a cure.
The HAEA has worked for 15 years to support the development of new HAE drugs, therapies, and research. We value the continued support of our community and the general public to fulfill the HAEA patient community's mission of improving the quality of lives of those afflicted with HAE and, ultimately, finding a cure.
In 2017, the HAE-In-Motion 5K events will be held nationwide and open to the public. Each event promises to be a fantastic opportunity for family, friends, students, co-workers and colleagues to come together in support of a worthy cause! We need your support to make these events a success, and to help raise awareness and much needed funds to allow the HAEA to continue with advocacy, education and research efforts.
Thank you to our Sponsors!
Gold Level Sponsors
Silver Level Sponsors